Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Wishlist!


1. Bumble& Bumble surf spray $31.94 - It's the summer and I've been looking for a product that will help me not use so much heat on my hair and I've heard great things about this product. It's supposed to give you beachy textured waves which are perfect for summer. It seems quite pricey for me, but maybe I can scout for a drugstore brand that has the same effect.
2. Urban Decay Naked Pallet $57  - Because every beauty guru should have one, right?
3. Village Naturals Bath Bombs $5.50 - Baths are my thing lately, and I've yet to try a bath bomb! These specific ones come in Lavender, Vanilla, and White Tea. 
4. Jeffrey Campbell Skeleton Platform Sneakers $49.00 - Sale! Oh my gosh, I might just have to give in and buy these. 47% off, holy cow. I've been recently obsessing over Jeffrey Campbell's and I can't stop looking at this pair. I've never had platform sneakers before, and I'd love to get my hands on these and figure out different ways to style them.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Cosmic Litas $162 -  Unnnnf. I just. I just can't even handle these shoes and my desire for them. From all the reviews I've seen, they're worth the price, but I honestly don't have the money just yet for them. I should make a jar "For my future pair of Litas". Yeah, that's happening. 

Muah! Melinda Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment